Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Wrong Bus

So today I had a bit of an adventure, a new girl arrived in the house yesterday ad she needed to buy a train ticket to go to berlin for the weekend, so we took the bus to the train staition. We made it there fine and got her tickets without a problem, then when we came out of the bus station we saw our bus number, but did not check that it was heading back in the right direction, and we got on the right bus in the wrong direction. Luckily we noticed it quickly and got off at the next stop. Then we had to walk quiet a ways back to the nearest stop for a bus going the right direction because the bus had gone some distance before it actually stopped so we could get off. If we had stayed on much longer I have no clue where we would have been because we were headed south-east out of the city, and we live in the north-east area of the city. But now all is well and we made it back to the dorm, a few hours later then expected, luckily we had nothing else to do today...

PS: I checked on bicycles and the cost is a bit higher then I can afford so I guess it is the bus & trolley for the restof my journey here.