Monday, August 6, 2007

2 weeks

Time is beginning to get closer, I leave in 2 weeks, and I am still having difficulty reaching the people regarding my housing. I have not recieved anything about housing even though it says i should recieve it several weeks before I arrive, and I need to contact the Airport shuttle service at least 1 week before I arrive, however I cannot contact them because I do not know where to have them take me!! just to make it better, my contact person in the US, is out of his office until the 14th...and the contact person in Germany has not returned an email I sent over a week ago - so I am sending another one - if i do not hear back soon I will have to wake up nice and early to call Germany since they are an hour ahead - this hurry up and wait thing is getting really old really fast...