Friday, August 24, 2007

still jetlagged

ok today is my 3rd day here I still cannot get my body adjusted to the time change - I went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up at 3 am and was up until 6am, then fell asleep again until 10 am. all day I am just exhausted, and although I constantly feel hungry I cant seem to eat more then 2 bites without feeling full. I really wanted to travel this weekend but I do not think that will happen with me feeling like this. I barely have the energy to get out of bed right now let alone drag myself down the 4 stories to the street and walk anywhere, then back up the stairs. today I did manage to drag myself to the food store and got some food, i am filling my tiny little fridge now a little at a time so I will have something more then bananas, corn flakes and turkey sandwiches. At first I found it odd that they only have refrigerators and no freezer, but after lugging groceries up the stairs a few times with only a days worth of food, I cannot imagine carrying a week or months worth up here at a time like I would do at home!!