Friday, August 24, 2007

Allergies


Ok, so I think I figured out why I have not been feeling well these past few days, there is a MASSIVE pine tree sitting outside in the courtyard right by my room, the shot to the left is a picture from the 2nd floor ladies washroom, It is very overcast outside so it is kind of hard to get a decent shot...and the washroom is the only place I was able to find that allowed me to see the top of it!! The shot to the right is from the same window looking straigh out into the courtyardyou can see just how big it really is!!
The trunk is at least 2 feet in diameter maybe 3, it is obviously quite old. So it maks me really glad I brought my allergy meds, and wishing I had more, because I don't think I ave enough to last me through this whole trip...Hopefully now that i figured it out I will start feeling better and I will be able to get some travelling in before I go home.