Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Made it to Germany

Hello everyone - I'm Here!! I made it to Germany. I will be posting some pictures soon (as soon as I unpack the camera) I arrived this morning at 7am and it is now about midnight here. I walked to down town today a little over a mile and found the school I will be attending it is nice, small compared to Stockton. My dorm room is in the 3rd/4th floor of a big old house on top of a steep hill, I lost count of the number of steps to get here - the room is nice but tiny, i think my one suitcase is bigger, but I wanted a single so I expected it to be small. I have met a few people staying here in the dorm, one was nice and showed me around and where the laundry was which is nice, but they are all leaving on Saturday when their summer course ends so I will be virtually lone here for a week, although they told me there are a few students staying for fall semester from summer. everyone on this floor attends the same school as me across town, and they are from all over Europe. I think i will go back to bed now and think about my mission for tomorrow - to buy a digital clock with an alarm - there are no clocks in this place!!!