Saturday, September 29, 2007

Room Change

Up until this point I have been in a very small room. Yesterday I asked at the school and they made arrangements for me to switch into the room next to mine when Eleonora left today. So, I just spent the last hour carrying everything over and now I just need to get everything put away and reorganized. This room is much larger then my old room, so I no longer have to place the desk chair onto the bed, in order to open the desk drawers or to get anything from the under the bed drawer. The only draw back is that the heater is broken. In my old room it would not turn on, in this room it will not turn off. It is on high all the time. Luckily this room has larger windows which are currently open, and will remain open until the heater is fixed. This should also help with the dry air situation a little bit by bringing in some fresh air from outside. If only the neighbors would stop arguing so I could take a nap, because after all that moving and cleaning the old room, I am exhausted.