Saturday, June 13, 2015

On My Way Tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow morning for California to spend some time with Reggie and her kids....It will be a cross country drive to reach CA from NJ....I found it was cheaper to fly my friend one way from CA to Philly and drive with me than it would be for me to get 2-3 hotel rooms across the country ($75 one way on spirit)...We will be driving taking turns sleeping to get to CA it is a 38 hour drive i assume it will take about 40 hours with bathroom breaks and food breaks and such....I will try to post photos as much as i can along the way as well as once we reach CA.

We will hopefully get to go camping on the beach, visit some of the Spanish missions in CA, and maybe visit the grand canyon.

Money is tight and especially since i am having issues getting my payment from one of the companies i work for and have not been paid since April, and each month they give a different excuse as to why they canceled my check...now i have to wait until NEXT month to see if they got it fixed...they will not reissue the check even though the problem is on THEIR end they are withholding my money and blaming it on me even though there is nothing i can change from my end to make it work.

If you would like to help fulfill some of my friends bucket list items any little bit of a donation would be helpful.  There is more information on the gofundme link below.  Thank you